Thursday, February 13th, 2020 (6:30 PM) @ Saint Joseph Brewery & Public House
What is Galentine's Day?...that is a legit question.
It's only the best day of the year according to Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, where Galentine's Day originated.
Galentine's Day is a day where women of all ages (21+ in this case) get together and celebrate each other - ladies celebrating ladies! Leave the husbands and boyfriends at home and come out to celebrate your best girlfriends.
The fun includes, but is not limited to:
- First 40 to purchase tickets receive commemorative glass.
- A Pint of beer or a Flight.
- Waffle bar with toppings of your choice to build your own creation.
- Making Galentine's Day cards for your lady friends.
- Feasting on chocolate to your hearts content.